- DIS is a British Council partner school. It is affiliated with Pearson Edexcel, Cambridge Assessment International Education and NCC, UK.
- Positions (Jr/Sr Teacher for): Grade I to Grade XII.
Dhanmondi: Chemistry (Senior Section), Biology (Senior Section), Mathematics, (Senior Section), Sports, Religion & Moral Science (Junior and Middle Section), .
Uttara: Physics, Mathematics (O and A Level)
- Will have to conduct the classes of his/her subject in English
- Will have to be expected to actively participate & contribute to learning & development;
- Should have love for children & teaching;
- Should be able to speak, understand and write in English;
- Must have knowledge of effective classroom management strategies;
- Should have ability to facilitate a safe learning environment where students are allowed to explore concepts and apply them to real life situations;
- Must be able to write detailed lesson plans and strategic applications;
- Should be able to generate and mark assessments that accurately determine students performance;
- Must be creative, energetic and have a passion for teaching young learners;
- Capable to organize different ECA Events ;
- Should have enough knowledge about child psychology
Deadline of the CV submission: 31 Aug 2023 - 30 Sep 2023
Submit to CV: firstname.lastname@example.org